Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Voting of a different variety!

It's that time of year again. The Best of Whistler is now available online (I'd link to it but I've already completed my votes so it just shows a Thank You Message). And what a year to be reviewing; I had some serious problems choosing just one Party of the year, for example. Anyway, as I'm writing for Whistler is Awesome, and iPartyinWhistler, I'd love it if you consider either of those as Best Website. Oh, look at that, there's a "Best Writer" section just beneath... I'll hug you and give you Oreos!

In keeping with tradition, I woke early for the opening day of Blackcomb, and my favourite mountain did not disappoint. We've almost hit 3 metres cumulative already, and it isn't even December! Shaping up to be a great season.

Finally, tomorrow I can shave my face. I actually enjoy having a moustache, but I find that visitors don't take me seriously. So that's that. If you want to donate, go to http://mobro.co/aaronpeart/d and aforementioned hugs and Oreos will also pertain here.

That's it for now I think. Go Leafs; let's get Reimer back in and see if he's still as good as he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment